Title: Insurance Content Marketing Specialist
Location: United States
Remote – Full Time
Do you have a passion for planning, delivering and executing marketing campaigns? Do you have a pulse on current insurance industry trends? Do you have experience in editorial or commercial wiring within the insurance space?
ReSource Pro is looking for an Insurance Content Marketing Specialist with a background in commercial insurance to join our marketing and communications team. This role will create content that resonates with current and future clients to drive strategic objectives while elevating ReSource Pro’s voice. Additionally, this role will partner with the marketing team and other internal stakeholders to develop, plan, create, deliver, and manage content.
This is a remote position that can work from anywhere in the USA, but work hours will be set in EST.
- Researches, utilizes, and connects new ideas for compelling written marketing collateral across web, mobile and social platforms and ensures content adheres to the ReSource Pro brand.
- Aligns editorial calendar with events and strategic business objectives, manages projects and deadlines efficiently and timely.
- Evaluates content based on established style guides and determines what should be kept, edited, rewritten, or retired based on the current messaging and positioning of the company.
- Leads smaller-scope marketing content projects such as blog posts, brochures, and collateral development.
- Supports project management and tracking of content deliverables. Documents progress and completion of project milestones. Facilitates project meetings and disseminates information to project team members.
- Copyedits marketing collateral on a collaborative as-needed basis; helping the entire marketing team as needed on projects.
- Provides copywriting knowledge to direct, plan, design, and edit marketing content.
- Supports the planning, delivering, and executing marketing campaigns, as well as analyzing metrics and developing creative strategy.
- Must have a background within the insurance industry; specifically commercial lines insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or other related fields required.
- Certified Content Marketer or other digital marketing certification preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in editorial or commercial writing.
- 1-2 years’ experience with multimedia, multi-platform experience.
- Project management skills for keeping projects on task and within budget.
- Excellent communication skills:
- Solid writing and editing skills in English required.
- Incredible analytical abilities to gather key business and user insights to apply strategic planning skills to create long-term vision.
- Convey a consistent, professional, defined tone of voice throughout our content.
- Technology Savvy:
- Microsoft Office; Word press; Basic HTML and web publishing.
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research results (Moz and Google Keyword Planner).
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous PTO plan with paid holidays + floating holidays
- 100% paid Employee Healthcare on Day 1
- Eligible for all medical, dental, and vision benefits on Day 1
- 401k with employer match, vested on Day 1
- Organization-wide focus on growth and development
- Flexible work schedule